Corporate Philosophy - The Unchanging Values of the Fujifilm Group -?
We will use leading-edge, proprietary technologies to provide top-quality products and services that contribute to the advancement of culture, science, technology and industry, as well as improved health and environmental protection in society. Our overarching aim is to help enhance the quality of life of people worldwide.
Vision - Fujifilm Group's Ideals -
Anchored by an open, fair and clear corporate culture and with leading-edge, proprietary technologies, Fujifilm is determined to remain a leading company by boldly taking up the challenge of developing new products and creating new value.
Fujifilm Group Code of Conduct?Charter for Corporate Behavior
We established the Fujifilm Group Charter of Corporate Behavior and the Code of Conduct to instill the spirit of our corporate philosophy and vision into every Group employee in Japan and abroad. The establishment and revision of this Charter for Corporate Behavior and Code of Conduct shall be decided by the CSR Committee of FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation, and reported to it's board of directors.
Fujifilm Group Global Healthcare Code of Conduct
Fujifilm Group established the “Fujifilm Group Global Healthcare Code of Conduct” which falls under the Fujifilm Group Code of Conduct and which sets out provisions that must be complied with by officers and employees involved with the healthcare business in order for them to promote proper business activities. This is to respond to the needs for a higher level of ethics, transparency and fair business activities of society and each country/region’s authority on the healthcare business.
International guidelines and other references used in creating the Charter for Corporate Behavior and Code of Conduct
- International Bill of Human Rights
- ILO (International Labour Organization) Core Labour Standards
- The Ten Principles of the United Nations Global Compact
- United Nations Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights
- Children's Rights and Business Principles
- United Nations Convention against Corruption
- Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- Responsible Care Global Charter
- Paris Agreement
- The OECD Guidelines for Multinational Enterprises
- Responsible Business Alliance Code of Conduct
- Keidanren (Japan Business Federation) 2017 Charter of Corporate Behavior