TOKYO, October 5, 2023 – FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation (President and CEO, Representative Director: Teiichi Goto) is pleased to announce that 40 of its products in a wide range of business fields of its group companies*1 have been awarded in the Good Design Award 2023*2, an award program organized by the Japan Institute of Design Promotion. The award-winning products include mirrorless digital cameras, medical equipment, and multifunction printers. In particular, FUJIFILM Corporation has received the highest number of awards among all the award winners with 34 products. This is the fifth consecutive year that the company has received the most awards.
Mirrorless digital camera “FUJIFILM GFX100 II” and “Structural color inkjet technology” have also been chosen as one of the Good Design Best 100*3.
In developing a wide range of products and services, Fujifilm has pursued a high level of functionality and performance, while working on developing designs that bring out the full potential of the excellent functionality and performance. This year, 23 products of the company received the iF Design Award and 27 products received the Red Dot Design Award. In the IDEA, mirrorless digital camera “FUJIFILM X-H2S” and “FUJIFILM X-H2” won the "Bronze" award. In Japan, the company has received the Good Design Award for 41 consecutive years since 1983. These achievements demonstrate high recognition for design excellence of Fujifilm products in and outside Japan.
Fujifilm strives to create new value of products and services by not only pursuing exterior design aesthetics but also exploring designs that facilitate ease of use and advanced functionality.
Good Design Award 2023 winners
38 products, excluding 2 products that are only available in limited regions.
1. Mirrorless digital camera “FUJIFILM GFX100 II” ＜Good Design Best 100＞
The GFX100 II features the newly-developed 102MP high-speed image sensor “GFX 102MP CMOS II HS” and the high-speed image processing engine “X-Processor 5” to deliver up to double the signal readout speed compared to the current model*4. It is a new flagship model that delivers the highest burst-shooting, AF and video performance in the history of GFX Series.
2. “Structural color inkjet technology” ＜Good Design Best 100＞
“Structural color inkjet technology” creates "structural colors" without pigments by forming microstructures that reflect specific optical wavelengths using inkjet printing. This technology enables inkjet printing of structural colors such as those of morpho butterflies and Ball beetles, as well as patterns of structural colors that do not exist in nature, thereby expanding design possibilities.
3. “FUJIFILM Creative Village (CLAY/ITs)”
4. Mirrorless digital camera “FUJIFILM X-T5”
5. Mirrorless digital camera “FUJIFILM X-S20”
6. Interchangeable lens for the X Series of mirrorless digital cameras “FUJINON Lens XF8mmF3.5 R WR”
7. Interchangeable lens for the GFX Series of mirrorless digital cameras “FUJINON Lens GF55mmF1.7 R WR”
8. Interchangeable lens for the GFX Series of mirrorless digital cameras “FUJINON Lens GF30mmF3.5 R WR”
9. Interchangeable lens for the GFX Series of mirrorless digital cameras “FUJINON Lens GF110mmF5.6 TS Macro”?
10. Tripod grip “TG-BT1”*5
11. Vertical battery grip “VG-GFX100 II”*6
12. telephoto zoom lens?
13. Broadcast zoom lens
14. Broadcast zoom lens
15. Ultra-short throw projector
“FUJIFILM PROJECTOR Z6000”
16. Image-stabilized binoculars “FUJINON TECHNO-STABI TS-X 1440” Navy, Yellow
17. Long-range camera with integrated lens “FUJIFILM SX1600”
18. Instant camera “INSTAX mini 12”?
19. Instant camera “INSTAX SQUARE SQ40”
20. Digital Camera “INSTAX Pal?”
21. Smartphone printer “INSTAX SQUARE Link”
22. Digital Mammography System
23. Digital Mammography System
24. Therapeutic gastroscope “EG-840T/EG-840TP” for the endoscopy system “ELUXEO”
25. Endoscopy exam order management software “VT-1”
26. “RADISTA Workflow” for radiology information system
27. Water-based inkjet press for flexible packaging “Jet Press FP790”
28. “Metallic inkjet technology”
29. Pressure Image Analysis App?
“FUJIFILM Prescale Mobile”
30. Moisturizer “ASTALIFT MEN MONOM MOISTURIZER”
31. Assist function for CT scan “AutoPositioning”
32. Exposure Dose Map “IntelliMAP”
33. “Speedier Issuing of Disaster Victim Certificates”
34. A3 Color Multifunction Device “Apeos C7070 series”
35. A4 Color Multifunction Device / Printer “Apeos C320 series / ApeosPrint C320 series”
36. High performance multifunction printer “ApeosPro C810 / C750 / C650”
37. Production color printer “Revoria Press??PC1120”
38. Multi copy print service at convenience store “netprint”
FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation
Corporate Communications Division,
Public Relations Group